Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Fictional Characters.
- 1: Really? You're going to fall for that?
- 2: COME ON!! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO PICK A PERSON--ONE OF THEM IS CLEARLY EVIL!
- 3: How are you so calm right now? Why am I the only one that has an issue with how people are treating you? You're. So. Calm.
- 4: Oh yeah, your mortal enemy is totally going to keep his/her word (shakes head, while whispering, "Noooooooo.")
- 5: Of course that person likes you, are you completely blind?
- 6: I bet you're regretting that choice you made, huh?
- 7: You know you're in trouble when your creator (the author) has given voice to another character as well as you. (Hey, Allegiant, this one's for you!)
- 8: No, no, character, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. I swear.
- 9: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?! Great, now you're making me cry. Thanks.
- 10: See, you should have just said "I love you" when you had the chance, now you've given the author the chance to screw up your life and write a sequel.
- What would you say to the characters from the books you've read?
Steph talks about her favorite book format and other things.
Which format do you prefer?
Secretly? Or do I puff up and say “damn straight!”
Even if you don’t read the review, just know this. Check it out. Really good. 80’s vibes, video games, surprises and thrills. CHECK. IT. OUT.
Or don’t, if you don’t want to.